Until Monday 14th September you can win 2 tickets which includes food, a bottle of wine and the music (of course). Just share the post about the competition from our Facebook Page or Re-tweet our post on Twitter and you’ll be entered into the draw.
The monthly Harland Supper Club is a relaxed, intimate evening combining the best things in life – great food, wines and live music. In conjunction with Sheffield’s very own Ryan Taylor, we’re thrilled to present Emily West with the Ryan Taylor Trio. With a beautiful voice and energy to match, Emily will sing jazz, soul, blues and pop classics.
Tickets are £18 which includes a 2-course dinner from 6.30pm with music starting around 8pm. Places are limited and tables for 2 will be asked to share. Tickets can be purchased from the Cafe or on Eventbrite – see link below (an additional charge of £1.73 per ticket is made on Eventbrite).
- Peppered Steak Sandwich on toasted ciabatta bread with smoked cheese & twice-cooked chips (available GF)
- Sweet Potato, Leek & Mushroom Crumble (V) (GF) – a delicious mix of vegetables in a light & creamy mustard sauce topped with a savoury cheese crumble, served with roasted potatoes and accompanying vegetables
- Spanish Pork & Chorizo Stew – Spanish chorizo & pork with new potatoes and olives in a spicy tomato sauce, served with crusty bread
- Spinach & Ricotta Cannelloni (V) – Pasta stuffed with ricotta and spinach and oven baked in a rich tomato sauce topped with mozzarella and parmesan cheese and served with garlic bread
- Chocolate Bread & Butter Pudding – a creamy combination of brioche and dark chocolate baked in a rich egg custard
- Apple, Pear & Walnut Crumble – juicy apples and pears with a nutty crumble topping
- Brownie & Ice Cream – warm salted caramel brownie with vanilla ice-cream
ee our cake counter for more choices, including GF cakes
See details of The Harland Christmas Supper Club on our Events Page too!