The monthly Harland Supper Club is a relaxed, intimate evening combining the best things in life – great food, wines and live music. In December, the Harland Supper Club will be running on some Thursdays with the same great food, wine and music but with a little bit of added sparkle ….
Thursday 17th December – Julia McInally & the Right Hand Men
Songs, ballads and some Christmassy numbers from the lovely Julia and her boys – it’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas!
Christmas Supper Club Menu – £22.95 for 2-course Dinner and Live Music
Doors 6.30pm for food | Music at 8pm
- Chicken Breast stuffed with Ricotta, Pesto & Pinenuts
- Poached Salmon with a Creamy Watercress Sauce on a bed of Rissotto
- Spinach, Mushroom, Chestnut & Blue Cheese Pie (V)
- Red Lentil & Aubergine Lasagne with Garlic Bread (V)
All served with roasted rosemary potatoes & seasonal vegetables
- Chocolate Brioche Bread & Butter Pudding
- Baileys Cheesecake Brownie & Ice Cream
- Apple & Sultana with a Cinnamon Lemon Crumble
With cream or ice cream